D-Link DVG-5008S Gateway/Controller Dubai
The D-Link DVG5008S Dubai is a cost-effective VoIP Gateway that delivers businesses with an ideal Internet telephone solution. The gateway converts voice traffic into data packets for transmission over the Internet. It combines the industry’s latest Voice over the IP network technology with advanced communication features, and is fully compatible with SIP Internet phone services. D-Link DVG5008S Dubai provides convenience and great savings for companies needing to place frequent long-distance and international business calls.
- Cost Saving and Investment Protection. The D-Link DVG5008S Dubai gateways provide an easy and inexpensive upgrade to Internet telephony while allowing users to retain their existing telephone and fax equipment. They protect and extend users’ past investments in telephones, conference speakerphones and fax machines, as well as to control their migration to IP with a very affordable and incremental investment.
- 4 or 8 Internet Telephone Connections. The D-Link DVG5004S Dubai provides 4 FXS ports, while the D-Link DVG5008S Dubai provides 8 FXS ports for simultaneous Internet phone connections. Plug in regular phone sets to these ports, and they instantly become Internet telephones. For businesses with frequent needs for long-distance and international phone calls, these devices provide great cost savings and convenience, while keeping configuration and maintenance to a minimal level.
- Guaranteed Voice Quality. These gateways deliver clear voice and reliable phone/fax communication through implementation of internationally recognized standards for voice and data networking. They incorporate Quality of Service (QoS) functions to ensure that voice received through the Internet is the same as or even surpasses that received on the ordinary phone.
- Convenient Call Features. The D-Link DVG5008S Dubai support extensive call features, allowing the service providers to offer these functions to their subscribers. Provided that the telephone sets at the end-users side support these functions, callers can take advantage of these convenient features. Configuration of individual phone connection is easy using the multi-language Interactive Voice Response (IVR) or the web-based user’s interface. Shared Broadband Internet Connection/Integrated 4-Port Switch. The gateways provide a convenient router function to permit office users to share the Internet broadband line. With 4 integrated Ethernet ports, office computers can readily connect to the D-Link DVG5008S Dubai and use their built-in NAT/DHCP server functions for automatic logon to the Internet.
D-Link DVG5008S – Technical Specifications
• 4 or 8 FXS Ports for Phones/Fax Connection
• Compatible With SIP Services
• Extensive Call Feature Support
• Guaranteed Toll-Quality Voice Even in Busy Network
• Voice Compression Format to Save Internet Bandwidth
• Call Hold, Wait, Forward, Transfer
• Easy Tracking With Call Detailed Records
• Greeting Message, Caller ID Delivery
• 10/100Mbps Ethernet WAN Port
• 4 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN Ports
• WAN Connection Supports PPPoE, DHCP Client, DDNS
• DHCP Server for Automatic IP Assignment
• IP Sharing for Multiple Users Internet Access Via Single IP
• Easy Configuration by IVR or Web-Based GUI
• Web-Based Firmware Upgrade