D-Link DAP-2230 Wireless N PoE Access Point Dubai
The D-Link DAP-2230 Dubai is a powerful Wireless N PoE Access Point which has been designed to serve the communication needs and requirements of small to medium business or business environments. It simply provides network administrators with secure and manageable dual-band wireless LAN options. The DAP-2230 Dubai is equipped with a variety of advanced features including multiple operating modes, security features, and network management tools, making it a highly reliable and convenient device. It offers the easiest possible deployment process that requires no technical expertise of its user. D-Link DAP-2230 Dubai is highly versatile and allows for the addition of wireless network-enabled devices.
- Impressive Performance
- The D-Link DAP-2230 Dubai enables businesses to set up a a secure and manageable wireless network. Multiple operational modes, network management tools and security features give network administrators more flexible deployment options.
- Flexible Deployment
- The D-Link DAP-2230 comes in an elegant, compact design which can be mounted on walls and ceilings, or can be placed on a desktop to the preference of its users. For advanced installations, the D-Link DAP-2230 has integrated 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing this device to be installed in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
- Green Design
- The D-Link DAP-2230 Dubai has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, saving power.
- 8 SSIDs Simultaneously
- D-Link DAP-2230 Dubai supports up to 8 SSIDs that can logically divide the access point into several virtual access points all within a single hardware platform.
• 802.11 b/g/n wireless
• 10/100 Mbps PoE LAN port (supports 802.3af PoE)
• IEEE 802.11b/g/n
• IEEE 802.3u/ab/af
Wireless Frequency Range
• 2.4 GHz band: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
• Two internal 3 dBi for 2.4 GHz
Maximum Output Power
• 20 dbm for 2.4GHz as per EU / CE Starndards
• WEP 64/128-bit encryption
• SSID broadcast disable
• MAC address access control
• Network Access Protection (NAP)
• Secure Telnet (SSH)
• Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
• Traffic control
• AP Array
• D-Link Central WiFiManager
Physical and Environmental
• 129 x 129 x 29 mm
• 101.4 grams
• 12 V DC 1 A or 802.3af PoE
Maximum Power Consumption
• 5.76 watts
• Operating: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
• Storage: -4 to 149 °F (-20 to 65 °C)
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing