Cisco WAP351 Access Point Dubai
The Cisco WAP351 Dubai enables you to enhance productivity in your business using its numerous advanced features. It is a powerful Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point with 5 Ports Switch that has been designed to offer 802.11n dual-radio connectivity and supports concurrent dual-band radios. Cisco Wi-Fi Dubai is is an ideal, lower-cost solution for hospitality, conference rooms, or classroom deployments.
The Cisco WAP351 Dubai provides speeds up to 300 Mbps to help businesses increase productivity and run new business applications. The power-device (PD) port (power in) allows the access point to be powered by a backbone switch, and the power-sourcing-equipment (PSE) port (power out) allows the access point to power an IP device. The Cisco Wi-Fi Dubai advanced features will help simplify the deployment of wired and wireless devices.
Cisco WAP351 Dubai Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Points are easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options enables the access points to smoothly blend into any small business environment.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the Cisco WAP351 Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1 X RADIUS authentications help keep unauthorized users out.
Cisco WAP351 Dubai is designed to scale smoothly as your organization grows, the access points feature controllerless Single Point Setup that simplifies the deployment of multiple access points without additional hardware. With the Cisco WAP351 Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point, you can extend business-class wireless networking to employees and guests anywhere in the office, with the flexibility to meet new business needs for years to come.
- Cisco WAP351 Dubai comes with concurrent dual-band radio which supports up to 300 Mbps per radio to maximize capacity and coverage.
- Single Point Setup, a controllerless technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points – without requiring additional hardware.
- Cisco WAP351 Dubai offers robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue-access-point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
- Captive portal enables highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles.
- Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes.
- Cisco Wi-Fi Dubai is equipped with a 5- Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch supports both PD and PSE, allowing IP devices and the AP to be powered by a backbone switch.
- Cisco WAP351 Dubai has a sleek, simple design with multiple internal antennas and versatile mounting kit which enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Cisco WAP351 Dubai has built-in support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.
|Standards||IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.3af, 802.3u, 802.1X (security authentication), 802.1Q (VLAN), 802.1D (Spanning Tree), 802.11i (WPA2 security), 802.11e (wireless QoS), IPv4 (RFC 791), IPv6 (RFC 2460)|
|Cabling type||Category 5e or better|
|Antennas||Internal antennas optimized for installation on a wall or ceiling|
|LED indicators||Power, WLAN, LAN|
|Ports||5 10/100/1000 Ethernet, with support for 802.3af /at PoE, Power Port for AC adapter (not included)|
|Power Supply||802.3af/at PoE and External 48V/1.25A DC power adapter (not included)|
|Buttons||Reset button, Power On/Off|
|Lock slot||Slot for Kensington lock|
|Physical dimensions (W x D x H)||9.055 x 9.055 x 1.575 in. (230 x 230 x 40 mm)|
|Weight||1.34 lb or 0.607 kg|
|Number of VLANs||1 management VLAN plus 16 VLANs for SSIDs|
|Auto channel selection||Yes|
|Layer 2||802.1Q-based VLANS, 16 active VLANS plus 1 management VLAN|
|WPA/WPA2||Yes, including Enterprise authentication|
|Access control||Yes, management access control list (ACL) plus MAC ACL|
|Mounting and Physical Security|
|Multiple mounting options||Mounting bracket included for easy ceiling or wall mounting|
|Physical security lock||Kensington lock slot|
|Quality of Service|
|Quality of service (QoS)||Wi-Fi Multimedia and Traffic Specification (WMM TSPEC), Client QoS|
|Wireless throughput||Up to 300-Mbps data rate (real-world throughput will vary)|
|Recommended user support||32 active clients/users per radio|
|Multiple-Access Point Management|
|Single Point Setup||Yes|
|Number of access points per cluster||8|
|Active clients per cluster||240|
|Web user interface||Built-in web user interface for easy browser-based configuration (HTTP/HTTPS)|
|Management protocols||Web browser, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) v3, Bonjour|
|Event logging||Local, remote syslog, email alerts|
|Network diagnostics||Logging and packet capture|
|Web firmware upgrade||Firmware upgradable through web browser, imported/exported configuration file|
|Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)||DHCP client|
|Frequency||Dual concurrent radios (2.4 and 5 GHz)|
|Radio and modulation type||Dual radio, orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM)|
|Data rates supported||
|Frequency band and 20-MHz operating channels||A Regulatory Domain :
||E Regulatory Domain :
C Regulatory Domain :
|Nonoverlapping channels||2.4 GHz
|Wireless isolation||Wireless isolation between clients|
|Internal antennas||Internal Fixed PiFA Antenna|
|Antenna gain in dBi||
|Wireless distribution system (WDS)||Yes|
|Wireless VLAN map||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)||Yes, with unscheduled automatic power save|
|Access point||Access Point mode, WDS Bridging, Workgroup Bridge mode|
|Operating temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage temperature||-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)|
|Operating humidity||10% to 85% noncondensing|
|Storage humidity||5% to 90% noncondensing|