Cisco SX550X-16FT Network Switch Dubai
The Cisco SX550X-16FT Dubai is a next-generation managed switch that offers excellent performance, rich features, and ease of use. With support for Layer 2 and 3 features, advanced security, routing, and energy-saving technology, it delivers a solid foundation for business applications today and in the future.
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT headcount.
- The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
- The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.
|Capacity in mpps (64-byte packets)||238.08|
|Switching capacity (Gbps)||320|
|Total system ports||8x 10 GE copper + 8x 10 GE SFP+ plus 1x GE OOB management|
|Network ports||8x 10 GE|
|Uplink ports||8x 10 GE SFP+|
|Packet buffer||3 MB|