Cisco SG500X-48P Network Switch Dubai
The Cisco SG500X-48P Dubai is a 48 port 10/100/1000 stackable PoE switch with 4 10-Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ modules for expansion. The Cisco SG500x-48P provides 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with 10 Gigabit uplinks, providing a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future. At the same time, these Cisco switches are easy to deploy and manage, without a large IT staff.
The Cisco SG500X-48P Dubai is a 48-port stackable managed Gigabit Ethernet switch, with 4 Enhanced Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+) slots and optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, that provides a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future. It offers Power over Ethernet Plus, true stacking, advanced security, quality of service, energy-saving technology (EEE), IPv6, and network features that deliver the reliability and performance needed by demanding environments. The switch is easy to configure and manage with a choice of management tools and is offered with a limited lifetime warranty, including next-business-day advance replacement and one year of technical support. The Cisco SG500X-48P Dubai provides the ideal technology foundation at a price you can afford, and in a solution designed to grow with your business.
- Easy deployment and use : Intuitive graphical interfaces, remote management capabilities, Textview command-line interface, Cisco Configuration Assistant, and automated deployment tools simplify setup and configuration.
- High reliability and resiliency : Stacking capabilities, dual images, and advanced redundancy protocols keep your customers networks running, even after a major failure.
- True stacking : Some switches claim to support stacking but in practice must be managed and configured individually. Cisco SG500X-48P Dubai switches allow you to manage and configure multiple switches in a stack as a single unit, with a single IP address. A true stack delivers a unified data and control plane, in addition to management plane, providing flexibility, scalability, and ease of use since the stack of units operate as a single entity constituting all the ports of the stack members. This capability can radically reduce complexity in a growing network environment while improving the resiliency and availability of network applications. True stacking also provides other cost savings and administrative benefits through features such as cross-stack QoS, VLANs, and port mirroring, which clustered switches can’t support.
- Strong security : Use access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), encrypted management data, IEEE 802.1X security, and other advanced network defense mechanisms features such as ARP Inspection and DHCP Snooping to safeguard customer networks.
- Advanced IP telephony support : Cisco 500 Series switches automatically configure connected IP phones with the right VLAN and quality of service (QoS) parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) : The Cisco SG500X-48P Dubai support the PoE+ standard, providing up to 30 watts per port to power wireless access points, video cameras, IP phones, and more. Legacy POE as well as 802.3af POE is also supported.
- Advanced traffic management : The Cisco SG500 Dubai includes models that support static (500 models) and dynamic (500X models) Layer 3 routing capabilities, giving you more flexibility to organize and optimize your customers’ networks.
- IPv6 : Cisco 500 Series switches support your customers? transition to next generation networking and operating systems with support for IPv6. The switches have completed rigorous IPv6 testing and have received the USGv6 and IPv6 Gold certification.
- Power efficiency : Low-power chipsets, fanless designs, and other “green” features reduce power consumption and enable quieter operation.
- Expandability : The 500 models offer 1 Gigabit Ethernet or 5 Gigabit Ethernet expansion slots, and the 500X models offer 10 Gigabit Ethernet expansion slots.
- Customer peace of mind : The Cisco SG500X-48P Dubai switches have been rigorously tested to deliver the reliability customers expect from Cisco, and to easily integrate with other Cisco voice, video, security, and networking products.
- Limited lifetime warranty : The Cisco SG500X-48P Dubai switches are backed by a limited lifetime warranty with next-business-day advance replacement, software application updates for bug fixes for the warranty term, and telephone technical support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase.
- Investment protection : The Cisco Small Business Investment Protection program gives customers credit for the value of their 500 Series switch when they are ready to upgrade (United States and Canada only).
|Device Type||Switch – 48 ports – L3 – managed – stackable|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Routing Protocol||RIP, Static IP routing|
|Flash Memory||32 MB|
|Status Indicators||Port transmission speed, system, PoE, link/activity|
|Interfaces||48 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T – RJ-45 – PoE, 4 x SFP+|
|Power Device||Power supply – internal|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Cables Included||1 x serial cable|
|Compliant Standards||UL 60950, FCC Part 15 A, CSA 22.2|
|Service & amp; Support||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Service & amp; Support Details||
|Min Operating Temperature||32 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature||104 °F|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 – 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-4 °F|
|Max Storage Temperature||158 °F|
|Humidity Range Storage||10 – 90% (non-condensing)|