Cisco SG350-52P Network Switch Dubai
With the ability to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco SG350-52P Dubai comes equipped with 52 Gigabit network ports, including two GbE combo ports supporting fiber connectivity and two SFP slots. The non-fiber ports are also PoE+ compliant supporting the 802.3af and 802.3at PoE network standards with a maximum PoE power budget of up to 375W.
The Cisco SG350-52P Dubai switch can be configured using either a graphical interface or with a command-line interface. To access other devices on the network from one central location, admins can take advantage of SNMP support. Additionally, your network can be secured using various advanced security features including SSL encryption, access control lists, 802.1X port security, advanced defense mechanisms, IPv6 support, uniform MAC addressed-based security, and storm control.
Power over Ethernet
Network-Wide Automatic Voice Deployment
Advanced Layer 3 Traffic Management
The Cisco SG350-52P Dubai enables a more advanced set of traffic management capabilities to help growing businesses organize their networks more effectively and efficiently. For example, the switches provide static LAN Layer 3 routing, allowing you to segment your network into workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance.
With these capabilities, you can boost the efficiency of your network by offloading internal traffic-handling tasks from your router and allowing it to manage primarily external traffic and security.
The Cisco SG350-52P Dubai integrates a variety of power-saving features that provide an extensive energy-efficient switching portfolio. These switches are designed to conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protects the environment and reduce your energy costs. They provide an eco-friendly network solution without compromising performance. Cisco 350 Series switches feature :
- Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods.
- The latest application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), which use low-power 65/40-nanometer technology and low-power, high-performance ARM CPUs.
- Automatic power shutoff on ports when a link is down.
- LEDs that can be turned off to save power.
- Embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on the length of the connecting cable.
|Format & Standards|
|Format||Rack-mountable / Desktop|
|Network Management Type||Managed|
|Ports & Interface|
|Primary Ports||52 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|Primary Port Speed||10/100/1000Mbps|
|Dimensions & Weight|