Cisco SG350-10P Network Switch Dubai
The Cisco SG350-10P Dubai is a broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 8 to 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 10 to 52 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right network foundation for your business. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco SG350-10P Dubai Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these switches are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT headcount.
- The Cisco SG350-10P Dubai switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Cisco SG350-10P Dubai has Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) which allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
- The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.
|Device Type||Bipolar Transistor|
|Area Network Type||WAN Capable|
|Type||Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) Ports|
|Input Voltage||220 V|
|Data Rate||100Mbps port-148,000pps, 10Mbps port-14 And 880pps|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||62W total power budget, 8 PoE ports with PoE, PoE+, PoE PD port|
|Ethernet port configuration||8-port 10/100/1000, 2 x 1G uplink (SFP)|
|Energy Efficiency||Optimizes electricity usage for low cost to operate. Compliant to IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ether|