Cisco SF350-48P Network Switch Dubai
The Cisco 350 Series, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. The Cisco SF350-48P Dubai switches deliver the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimize your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco 350 Series provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
The Cisco 350 Series is a broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 8 to 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 10 to 52 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right network foundation for your business. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco 350 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these Cisco SF350-48P Dubai are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
- Cisco SF350-48P Dubai features a simple-to-use graphical interface that reduces the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and also allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
- In a growing business where availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is critical, you need to assure that employees can always access the data and resources they need. Cisco SF350-48P Dubai 10/100 PoE managed switch
- the Embedded Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protects management data traveling to and from the switch hence keeping data in transmission secure and safe.
- It features Power over Ethernet function. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable from SF350-48P
- Using a combination of Cisco Discovery Protocol, LLDP-MED, Auto Smartports, and Voice Services Discovery Protocol (or VSDP, a unique Cisco protocol), customers can deploy an end-to-end voice network dynamically.
|Category||Switches, Cisco Switches|