Cisco SF200-48P Network Switch Dubai
The Cisco SF200-48P Dubai enables you to achieve business-class networking security and performance at an affordable cost. It is a PoE-enabled, expandable Fast Ethernet switch that provides security, basic management, and quality-of-service (QoS) features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. With an easy-to-use web user interface and the Cisco Discovery Protocol, you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes.
- Easy configuration and management : The Cisco SF200-48P Dubai PoE switch is designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your network. Key features include :
- Cisco Discovery Protocol simplifies setup by discovering all connected Cisco devices and allowing them to share information
- Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products. For more information, and to download the utility,
- Performance and reliability : Each Cisco SF200-48P Dubai PoE Smart switch has been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The Smart Switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With a network based on a Cisco SF200-48P switch, you can address all of your business communication and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure.
- Network security : A Cisco SF200-48P Smart switch provides basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. The switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network.
- IP telephony support : The Cisco SF200-48P Dubai switch includes QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, Auto Voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritise voice traffic.
- IPv6 support : Internet service providers worldwide are moving to the latest version of Internet Protocol to accommodate the growing number of network devices. This Cisco SF200-48P switch provides native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
- An energy-efficient solution : Every Cisco SF200-48P Dubai switch is designed to be eco-friendly without compromising performance. They help conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protect the environment and lowers your energy costs. Power-saving features include :
- Automatic power down on Gigabit ports when a link is not active
- Embedded intelligence to adjust power based on cable length on Gigabit Ethernet models
- Fanless design in most models, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation
- Additional Gigabit Ethernet ports : The Cisco SF200-48P Dubai Smart Switch provides more ports per switch than other switches in the market, giving you more flexibility to connect and empower your business by offering 2x mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots that give you the option to add fiber optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch.
- Peace of mind and investment protection : Cisco SF200-48P Smart Switch offers the reliable performance, investment protection, and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. When you invest in the Cisco 200 Series, you gain the benefit of :
- Cisco limited lifetime warranty
- Cisco Small Business Investment Protection Program, which lets you upgrade a Cisco 200 Series switch to another Cisco Small Business or Cisco Catalyst switch in the future and receive credit for the value of the switch (available only in the United States and Canada)
- Rigorous testing to help ensure easy integration and compatibility with other Cisco networking and communications products, including the complete Cisco Small Business portfolio
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) 180W
Cisco SF200-48P Smart PoE switch is available with 24 PoE Ports (15.5W per port), this capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to send data and power to network endpoints over the same network cable. With no need for separate power supplies or outlets for IP phones, IP cameras, or wireless access points, you can speed up deployment and installation and take advantage of advanced communications technologies quickly, and at a lower cost.
World-class service and support
Your time is valuable, especially when you have a problem that is affecting your business. That’s why Cisco SF200-48P Smart switches are supported by the Cisco Small Business Support Center, a dedicated resource for small business customers and networks. The Cisco Small Business Support Center connects you directly with a technician who has earned the Cisco CCNA certification, who can give you the expert help you need right away. You also have access to extensive technical and product information through the Cisco Small Business Support Community. Visit
Whether you need basic high-speed connectivity for your computers and servers or a comprehensive voice, data, and wireless technology solution, Cisco SF200-48P Dubai switches can meet your business needs. Possible deployment scenarios include :
- High-speed desktop connectivity. Cisco SF200-48P Dubai Smart switches can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
- Secure wireless connectivity. Cisco 200 Series switches work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. Employees can work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables the switch to send power over the network cable to power wireless access points and simplifies the wireless deployment. Gigabit Ethernet speed helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access the network and network applications.
- Unified communications. The Cisco SF200-48P Dubai Smart switch provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions – such as IP telephony and video surveillance – over a single Ethernet network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses, and Cisco SF200-48P Smart switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other vendor products.
A Powerful Foundation for the Basic Business Network
As you strive to make your business more competitive and efficient, every penny counts. Cisco SF200-48P Dubai Smart switches give you just the right the features, performance, and reliability you need, without making you pay for advanced features you don’t. With Cisco SF200-48P Smart switches, you can rest assured that your business applications and communications tools are resting on a strong technology foundation, so you can focus on achieving your business goals.
|Device Type||Switch – 48 ports|
|Ports||48 x 10/100 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|Performance||Switching capacity : 10.12 Mpps : Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 13.6 Gbps|
|MAC Address Table Size||8000 entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||Yes|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP, RMON, HTTP, TFTP|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, 802.3af PoE|
|Flash Memory||16 MB|
|Status Indicators||Link activity, port transmission speed, system, PoE|
|Expansion and Connectivity|
|Power Device||Power supply – internal|
|Voltage Required||100-240V AC/50-60 Hz universal input|
|Compliant Standards||UL 60950, FCC Part 15 A, CSA 22.2|
|Localization||Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty – lifetime : Technical support – web support – 1 year : Technical support – phone consulting – 1 year|
|Min Operating Temperature||32 ° F|
|Max Operating Temperature||104 ° F|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 – 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-4 ° F|
|Max Storage Temperature||158 ° F|
|Humidity Range Storage||10 – 90% (non-condensing)|