Cisco SF200-24P Network Switch Dubai
The Cisco SF200-24P Dubai is equipped with 12 PoE ports that enable you achieve business-class network security and performance cost-effectively. It is a perfect solution for users that require a reliable solution to share network resources and connect computers, printers and servers.
The expandable fast Cisco SF200-24P Dubai smart switch provides basic management, security and quality-of-service features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface, Cisco Discovery Protocol and Cisco Smart ports you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes.
High-Speed Desktop Connectivity
Secure Wireless Connectivity
Easy Configuration and Management
The Cisco SF200-24P Dubai switch is designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage and troubleshoot your network. Key features include:
- Cisco Discovery Protocol that simplifies setup by discovering all connected Cisco devices and allowing them to share information.
- Cisco Smart ports technology that automatically configures switch ports for different connected devices (PCs, IP phones, wireless access points) based on pre-tested Cisco best practices.
- Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility that works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products.
Performance and Reliability
IP Telephony Support
Additional Gigabit Ethernet Ports
Peace of Mind and Investment Protection
The Cisco SF200-24P Network Switch offers the reliable performance, investment protection and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. When you invest in the Cisco SF200-24P switch you gain the benefit of:
- Cisco Small Business Investment Protection Program, which lets you upgrade your Cisco SF200-24P switch to another Cisco Small Business or Cisco Catalyst switch in the future and receive credit for the value of the switch (available only in the United States and Canada).
- Rigorous testing to help ensure easy integration and compatibility with other Cisco networking and communications products, including the complete Cisco Small Business portfolio.
|Queuing||Strict Priority, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)|
|Jumbo Frames Support||10,000 Bytes|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K|
|Supported IEEE Standards||802.1d, 802.1q/p, 802.1w, 802.1x, 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3ad, 802.3af, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3z|
|Forwarding Rate||6.55 Mpps|
|Switching Bandwidth||8.8 Gb/s|
|Packet Buffer||4 MB|
|Flash Memory||16 MB|
|Power Draw||21.3 W (Active)|
|DC Input Power||VDC at 2.5 A|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|PoE Power Budget||100 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C|
|Storage Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Noise Level||40.2 dB|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||307,098 Hours|
|Indicator Lights||Link/Activity, PoE, Speed, System|
|Dimensions||17.4 x 10.1 x 1.7″ / 44 x 25.7 x 4.4 cm|
|Weight||8 lb / 4 kg|
|Package Weight||10.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.3 x 15.1 x 3.9″|