Cisco Nexus9504 Network Switch Dubai
Cisco Nexus9504 Dubai is a modern platform that has been designed to support hot-swappable line cards and fabric modules which have been optimized for data-center deployments. These line cards are built using a combination of Cisco ASICs and merchant ASICs.
The Cisco Nexus9504 Dubai platform is designed as a Clos fabric that interconnects each line card directly with each rear-mounted fabric module. All traffic between the line cards is load balanced across all fabric modules, providing optimal bandwidth distribution within the chassis. This load-balancing capability provides enhanced system reliability and redundancy. The switch continues to operate even in the event of a loss of a fabric module, albeit at a lower capacity, as the remaining fabric modules continue to provide switching capacity to the line cards.
- Cisco Nexus9504 Dubai has built-in support for the next-generation data center based on Cisco ACI
- Nexus Fabric Manager support to automate fabric configuration and management
- Traditional data centers in standalone NX-OS mode
- Automated configuration through Linux shell scripts
- Cisco Nexus9504 supports customer applications through a Linux container environment
- Programmable APIs for integration with DevOps automation tools
- In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) and patching without operation interruption Redundant and hot-swappable supervisors, system controllers, power supplies, and fan trays
- Mix of third-party and Cisco application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for improved reliability
- Cisco Nexus9504 has been designed without a midplane to optimize front-to-back airflow and reduce power consumption
- Optimized design with fewer ASICs, resulting in lower energy use
- Efficient power supplies that are rated at 80 Plus Platinum
|Physical (H x W x D)||12.25 x 17.50 x 33.15 in. (31.1 x 44.50 x 84.20 cm)|
|Weight (chassis)||84 lb (38.2 kg)|