Cisco Nexus7000-18Slot Network Switch Dubai
The Cisco Nexus7000-18Slot Dubai Fabric Module with 46Gbps per Slot delivers the fault-tolerant fabric that provides parallel fabric channels to each I/O and supervisor module slot. Up to five simultaneously active fabric modules can work together, delivering 230Gbps per slot of bandwidth.
Create the network foundation for a next-generation Unified Fabric data center. The modular Cisco Nexus7000-18Slot Dubai delivers a comprehensive Cisco NX-OS feature set and open-source programmable tools for software-defined networking (SDN) deployments. They offer high-density 10, 40, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet with application awareness and performance analytics.
- 550 Gbps bandwidth per slot
- Up to 192 40 GE ports and 32 100 GE ports
- Redundant supervisors
- High performance The Nexus7000-18Slot Series Switches run on Cisco NX-OS. It was specifically developed for mission-critical enterprise and service provider deployments. The switches offer a full feature set in a highly resilient modular platform.
- Infrastructure scalability Virtualization, efficient power and cooling, cloud scale with automation, high density, and performance all support efficient data center growth.
- Operational continuity The design of the Nexus7000-18Slot integrates hardware, NX-OS features, and management to support zero-downtime environments.
- Programmability with NX-OS The Nexus7000-18Slot series offers programmable and automation tools for zero-day to day-N configuration and management. Standard, open, and programmable API interfaces are available for provisioning control and data planes. Visit the DevNet community for resources.