Cisco Nexus7000-10Slot Network Switch Dubai
The Cisco Nexus7000-10Slot Dubai chassis has two supervisor slots, eight I/O module slots, a cable management door, and an optional air filter on the front of the chassis. On the back, it has five fabric slots, three power supply bays, two system fan trays, and two fabric fan trays.
- The Cisco Nexus7000-10Slot Dubai chassis with up to eight I/O module slots supports up to 384 x 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 48 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 16 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports, meeting the demands of large data center deployments. It has two dedicated supervisor slots to provide full redundancy.
- Front-to-back airflow helps ensure that use of the Cisco Nexus7000-10Slot chassis addresses the requirement for hot-aisle and cold-aisle deployments without additional complexity.
- The system uses dual system and fabric fan trays for cooling. Each fan tray is redundant and composed of independent variable-speed fans that automatically adjust to the ambient temperature, helping reduce power consumption in well-managed facilities while helping enable optimum operation of the switch. The system design increases cooling efficiency and provides redundancy capabilities, allowing hot swapping without affecting the system; if either a single fan or a complete fan tray fails, the system continues to operate without a significant degradation in cooling capacity.
- The Cisco Nexus7000-10Slot supports an optional air filter to help ensure clean air flow through the system. The addition of the air filter satisfies Network Equipment Building Standards (NEBS) requirements.
- I/O modules and supervisor modules are accessible from the front, and fabric modules, power supplies, and fan trays are accessible from the back.