Cisco Nexus31108TCV-32T Network Switch Dubai
The Cisco Nexus31108TCV-32T Dubai switch platform is the latest addition to the industry’s widely deployed Cisco Nexus 3100 platform. The Cisco Nexus 3100-V platform consists of high-density, low-power-consumption, and low-latency fixed-configuration data center switches with line-rate Layer 2 and 3 features that support enterprise applications, service provider hosting, High-Performance Computing (HPC), and cloud computing environments. These switches support a wide range of port speeds with flexible combinations of 1/10/40/100-Gbps connectivity with improved port density and scalability in compact 1-rack-unit (1RU) form factors.
High performance and scalability
- The Cisco Nexus31108TCV-32T Dubai platform provides wire-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching of up to 2.56 terabits per second (Tbps) and up to 1.4 billion packets per second (bpps) on all ports.
- The Cisco Nexus 3100-V platform delivers ultra-low nominal latency (approximately 650 nanoseconds [ns]), which allows customers to implement high performance infrastructure for High-Frequency-Trading (HFT) workloads.
Line-rate Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) routing
- VXLAN is designed to provide the same Ethernet Layer 2 network services as VLAN does today, but with greater extensibility and flexibility.
- The Cisco Nexus31108TCV-32T Dubai platform offers native line-rate VXLAN routing.
- The Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Ethernet Virtual Private Network (EVPN) control plane provides scalable multitenancy and host mobility .
Enhanced buffer for applications
- The Cisco Nexus31108TCV-32T Dubai platform offers 16 MB of shared buffer space.
- In today’s data center, application teams require the network to be flexible and capable of handling the rapid growth of applications. The Cisco Nexus 3100-V platform provides deep shared buffers (16 MB) to absorb bursts of traffic and a wide variety of applications, such as multicast feeds, voice traffic, video traffic, and healthcare applications.
- These deep buffers also provide flexibility to expand your network as your needs change. The shared buffers are also instrumental in situations in which one or more servers are consuming most of the bandwidth in highly oversubscribed environments.
(H x W x D)
|1.72 x 17.3 x 22.3 in. (4.4 x 43.9 x 56.6 cm)|
|Weight||22.0 lb (10 kg)|