Cisco Nexus31108PCV Network Switch Dubai
The Cisco Nexus31108PCV Dubai SFP+ is a 48-port 1/10-Gbps switch with 40/100-Gbps uplinks. It supports DevOps toolsets, and offers mobility and scale for service and cloud providers. This compact, top-of-rack (ToR) switch is ideal for building cost-effective, power-efficient data centers.
Cisco Nexus31108PCV Dubai is the Nexus 31108PC-V, providing 48 SFP+ and 6 QSFP28 ports. The Cisco Nexus 3100-V switch platform is the latest addition to the industry’s widely deployed Cisco Nexus 3100 platform. The Cisco Nexus 3100-V platform consists of high-density, low-power-consumption, and low-latency fixed-configuration data center switches with line-rate Layer 2 and 3 features that support enterprise applications, service provider hosting, High-Performance Computing (HPC), and cloud computing environments. These switches support a wide range of port speeds with flexible combinations of 1/10/40/100-Gbps connectivity with improved port density and scalability in compact 1-rack-unit (1RU) form factors.
Features and Capabilities
High Performance and Flexibility
- 48 downlink ports support 1G and 10G
- 6 flexible uplink ports support 40G, 100G, 4x10G with breakout cables, and 1x10G with QSA adapter
- Up to 2.5 terabits per second (Tbps) and up to 1.4 billion packets per second (Bpps)
- The Cisco Nexus31108PCV Dubai is optimized for ultra-low nominal latency (approximately 650 nanoseconds)
- Border Gateway Protocol Ethernet VPN (BGP EVPN) control plane offers scalable multitenancy and host mobility
- Native line-rate virtual extensible LAN (VXLAN) routing supports mobility and tenant isolation
- Integrates with Cisco Cloud Network Manager and XML management tools
- Includes scalable and cost-effective network traffic monitoring with Cisco Nexus Data Broker
- Touchless boot-up with Power-On Auto-Provisioning (POAP)
- Configuration management DevOps tools support Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Advance programmability functions include Cisco NX-API command-line interface (CLI), NX-API representational state transfer (REST), Cisco Embedded Event Manager, and Python scripting
- 1-rack-unit (1RU) fixed form factor
- 16 MB of deep-shared buffer
- 48 Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) ports support 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 6 QSFP 28 ports support 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet or 40 Gigabit Ethernet each, or 100 Gigabit Ethernet.
- 2.8 Tbps switching capacity
(H x W x D)
|1.72 x 17.3 x 22.3 in. (4.4 x 43.9 x 56.6 cm)|
21.4 lb (9.7 kg)