Cisco ISR800M Router Dubai
The Cisco ISR800M Dubai Series is a modular platform intended for very small sites. It runs on Cisco IOS Software and delivers built-in security in one image. No additional software licenses are required. And application hosting capabilities are integrated directly in the router.
Part of the 800 Series ISR Family, the Cisco ISR800M Dubai is the industry’s first router to support multiple 3G technologies on the same pluggable WAN interface (the Cisco WIM-3G). The result is that customers gain service provider independence. The platform is also designed to work with future versions, offering high compute and storage resources.
Cisco ISR800M Dubai provides an open, extensible environment for developing and hosting applications at the network edge for local processing right in the router. The routers support single-pane-of-glass management and the 3G cellular Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) MIB.
- Secure connectivity – Integrated enterprise-class security that includes, VPN, firewall, and content filtering offers protection from all threat vectors.
- Flexibility between wired and wireless WAN connectivity – Cisco ISR800M has broad support for wireless and wired technologies makes it easy to switch providers and lower WAN costs while increasing network availability and reliability.
- Lower capital and operation expenses – The single semi-modular platform includes an integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch, routing, multilayer security, the full Cisco IOS Software suite, multiple WAN interface choices, and Cisco IOx application hosting.
- Open development platform – Native application hosting improves performance of real-time local data collection and analysis.
- Comprehensive and centralized network management – Cisco ISR800M Dubai has integrated device management which includes Cisco Policy Management with monitoring and reporting. This also includes support for enterprise-class centralized provisioning and management using Cisco Prime Infrastructure.