Cisco ISR4331 Integrated Services Router Dubai
Cisco ISR4331 Dubai Integrated Services Router delivers 100 Mbps to 300 Mbps aggregate throughput and offers one Enhanced service-module (SM-X) slot, which supports for both single- and double-wide service modules provides flexibility in deployment options.
Boost the efficiency and functionality of your corporate network with the ISR Cisco ISR4331 Dubai Integrated Services Router from Cisco. Boasting an aggregate data throughput of up to 100 Mb/s that’s upgradeable to up to 300 Mb/s, the Cisco ISR4331 Dubai router is equipped with a total of three WAN/LAN ports, including one Gigabit Ethernet RJ45/SFP port, a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port, and a Gigabit SFP port, along with a mini-USB port, a USB 2.0 Type-A port, two NIM (network interface module) slots, and one enhanced service module slot.
The Cisco ISR4331 Dubai makes use of Cisco’s Software Defined WAN, designed to intelligently route network data over the most optimal links, while offering control over application performance, bandwidth, privacy and WAN link availability. The router also employs Cisco’s intent-based Digital Network Architecture (DNA) to interpret and analyze network data, helping to boost security and identify potential network issues.
- Concurrent software services at speeds up to 2 Gb/s. Backplane architecture supports high-bandwidth module-to-module communication at speeds up to 10 Gb/s.
- Cisco Software Defined WAN
- Designed to reliably and securely connect users, devices, and branch office locations across a diverse set of WAN transport links. SDWAN-enabled routers like the Cisco ISR4331 Dubai dynamically route traffic across the best link based on up-to-the-minute application and network conditions for optimal application experiences, allowing for tight control over application performance, bandwidth usage, data privacy, and availability of your WAN links.
- Cisco Converged Branch Infrastructure
- Consolidates many must-have IT functions, including network, compute, and storage resources, while running multiple concurrent services, including encryption, traffic management, and WAN optimization. New services can be activated on demand through a simple licensing change.
- Cisco Intent Based Networking and Digital Network Architecture (DNA)
- An open, extensible, software-driven architecture that relies on intent-based networking, a networking approach that helps organizations automate, simplify, and secure the network. The intent-based DNA network interprets every byte of data that flows across it, resulting in better security, more customized experiences, and faster operations. It also translates your intent into the right network configuration, making it possible to manage and quickly provision multiple devices. Intent-based network learns from the data flowing through it and turns that data into actionable insight, helping you solve issues before they become problems.
- DNA Center
- Provides a centralized management dashboard across your network, including the branch, campus, data center, and cloud components. Rather than relying on box-by-box management, you can design, provision, and set policy end-to-end from the single DNA Center interface. This allows you to respond to organizational needs faster and to simplify day-to-day operations. Cisco DNA Analytics and Assurance and Cisco Network Data Platform (NDP) help you get the most from your network by continuously collecting and putting insights into action. Cisco DNA is open, extensible, and programmable at every layer. It integrates Cisco and third-party technology, open APIs, and a developer platform to support a rich ecosystem of network-enabled applications.
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)
- Serves as a resiliency complement to Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS), a Cisco cloud-based UC service using the Cisco ISR4331 Dubai.
- VoIP and Rich Media Experiences.
- High-performance analog/digital gateway, allowing VoIP over less expensive Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks. Includes integrated IP PBX (Cisco Unified Communications Express) and Session Border Controller (Cisco Unified Border Element, or CUBE).
- Multicore Processors
- High-performance multicore processors support high-speed WAN connections. The data plane uses an emulated Flow Processor (FP) that delivers Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)-like performance that’s designed not to degrade as services are added.
- Embedded IP Security (IPsec) VPN Hardware Acceleration
- Helps to increase scalability. When combined with an optional Cisco IOS XE Software Security license, enables WAN link security and VPN services.
- USB-Based Console Access
- A mini-USB Type-B console port supports management connectivity when traditional serial ports are not available.
- Optional Integrated Power Supply for Distribution of PoE
- An optional upgrade to the internal power supply provides inline power (802.3af-compliant PoE or 802.3at-compliant PoE+) to optional integrated switch modules. Redundant PoE conversion modules provide an additional layer of fault tolerance using the Cisco ISR4331 Dubai.
- Optional Integrated Redundant Power Supply (RPS)
- Power redundancy is available by installing an optional integrated RPS for decreasing network downtime and protecting the network from power failures. Optional PoE boost mode increases total PoE capacity to up to 530W.
- Cisco Enhanced Services Module (SM-X)
- Each service-module slot offers high data-throughput capability of up to 10 Gb/s toward the system and up to 1 Gb/s to other module slots. An SM-X slot can be converted into a Network Interface Module (NIM) slot using an optional carrier card. Service modules support Online Insertion and Removal (OIR), avoiding network disruption when installing new or replacement modules.
- Cisco Network Interface Modules (NIMs)
- Two integrated NIM slots allow for flexible configurations. Each NIM slot offers options of up to two 2 Gb/s connections, including one towards the route processor and one for direct module to module communication. NIMs support OIR. Special NIMs add support solid-state drives (SSDs) and hard disk drives (HDDs). Unified Communications (UC) and UC-based NIMs are not supported.
|Product Code||Cisco ISR4331/K9|
|Aggregate Throughput||100 Mbps to 300 Mbps|
|Total onboard WAN or LAN 10/100/1000 ports||3|
|Enhanced service-module (SM-X) slot||1|
|NIM (Network Interface Modules) slots||2|
|Onboard ISC slot||1|
|Memory||4 GB (default) / 16 GB (maximum)|
|Flash Memory||4 GB (default) / 16 GB (maximum)|
|Power-supply options||Internal: AC and PoE|
|Rack height||1 RU|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||44.45 x 438.15 x 438.15 mm|
|Package Weight||12.96 Kg|