Cisco ISR2951 Integrated Service Router Dubai
The Cisco ISR2951 Dubai, supporting voice module, is designed for small offices. Cisco 2951 Integrated Services Router build on 25 years of Cisco innovation and product leadership. The new platforms are architected to enable the next phase of branch-office evolution, providing rich media collaboration and virtualization to the branch while maximizing operational cost savings. The new Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 are future-enabled with support for new high capacity DSPs (Digital Signal Processors) for future enhanced video capabilities, high powered service modules with improved availability, multi-core CPUs, Gigabit Ethernet switching with enhanced POE, and new energy visibility and control capabilities while enhancing overall system performance.
The Cisco ISR2951 Dubai Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, voice, video, and application services for small offices.
Key features include:
- 3 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 1 port capable of RJ-45 or SFP connectivity
- 2 service module slots
- 4 Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card slots
- 3 onboard digital signal processor (DSP) slots
- 1 internal service module slot for application services
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
- Onboard hardware acceleration for VPN encryption
- Secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Identity management using authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), and public key infrastructure
- High-density packet voice DSP module, optimized for voice and video support
- Standards-certified VoiceXML browser services
- Cisco Unified Border Element capabilities
- Cisco Unity Express voicemail support.
- Support for Cisco Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony
|Interfaces||3 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 1 port capable of RJ-45 or SFP connectivity|
|RAM||512 MB (installed) / 2 GB (max) – DDR2 SDDRAM Memory|
|Flash Memory||256 MB (installed) / 8 GB (max)|
|Dimensions||47 cm x 43.8 cm x 8.9 cm|
|Package Weight||17.82 Kg|