Cisco ISR1941W Wireless Router Dubai
Cisco ISR1941W Dubai is a wireless router, supporting 802.11 a/b/g/n and FCC Compliant. The platforms are architected to enable the next phase of branch-office evolution, providing rich media collaboration and virtualization to the branch while maximizing operational cost savings.
Cisco ISR194o series Dubai builds on the best-in-class offering of the existing Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Routers by offering 2 models-Cisco 1941 and Cisco 1941W. In addition to the support of a wide range of wireless and wired connectivity options supported on Cisco 1941 Series, Cisco 1941W offers integration of IEEE 802.11n access point which is backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points.]
- The Cisco ISR1941W Dubai Series offer increased levels of services integration with data, security, wireless and mobility services enabling greater efficiencies cost savings.
Services on Demand-
- A single Cisco IOS® Software Universal image is installed on each ISR G2. The Universal image contains all of the Cisco IOS technology sets which can be activated with a software license. This allows your business to quickly deploy advanced features without downloading a new IOS image. Additionally, larger default memory is included to support the new capabilities.
- The Cisco Services Ready Engine (SRE) enables a new operational model which allows you to reduce capital expenditures (CapEx) and deploy a variety of application services as needed on a single integrated compute services module.
High Performance with Integrated Services-
- The Cisco ISR1941W Dubai Series enables deployment in high speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 25 Mbps.
- Multi-Gigabit Fabric enables high bandwidth module to module communication without compromising routing performance
- Designed to address customer business requirements, Cisco ISR1941W Dubai Series with the modular architecture, offers performance range of modular interfaces and services as your network needs grow.
- Modular interfaces offer increased bandwidth, a diversity of connection options, and network resiliency.
The Cisco ISR1941W Dubai Series architecture provides energy savings features that include the following:
- The Cisco 1900 Series offers intelligent power management and allows the customer to control power to the modules based on the time of day. Cisco EnergyWise technology will be supported in the future.
- Services integration and modularity on a single platform performing multiple functions, optimizes raw materials consumption and energy usage.
- Platform flexibility and ongoing development of both hardware and software capabilities lead to a longer product lifecycle, lowering all aspects of the total cost of ownership, including materials and energy use.
- High efficiency power supplies are provided with each platform.
The Cisco ISR1941W Dubai Series maximizes investment protection by supporting:
- Reuse of a broad array of existing modules supported on the original Integrated Services Routers provides a lower cost of ownership
- Rich set of Cisco IOS Software features carried forward from the original Integrated Services Routers and delivered in the universal image.
- Flexibility to grow as your business needs evolve
|Product Type||Wireless router|
|Compliant WLAN ISM||FCC Compliant WLAN ISM|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0)|
|Rack Units||2 RU|
|Interfaces||2 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: GE0/0&GE0/1|
|RAM||512 MB (installed) / 2 GB (max)|
|Flash Memory||256 MB (installed) / 8 GB (max)|
|Dimensions||34.3 cm x 29.2 cm x 8.9 cm|