Cisco ISR1941 Integrated Services Router Dubai
Cisco ISR1941 Dubai builds on the best-in-class offering of the existing Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Routers by offering 2 models-Cisco 1941 and Cisco 1941W. In addition to the support of a wide range of wireless and wired connectivity options supported on Cisco 1941 Series, Cisco 1941W offers integration of IEEE 802.11n access point which is backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points.
All Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers offer embedded hardware encryption acceleration, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, and application services. In addition, the platforms support the industries widest range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as T1/E1, xDSL, 3G, and GE.
The Cisco ISR1941 Dubai Series is architected to meet the application demands of branch offices with design flexibility for future applications. The modular architecture is designed to support customer requirements, increased bandwidth, and integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE (ePoE).The Cisco 1941 provides enhanced modular capabilities offering investment protection for customers. Modules available on previous generations of Cisco routers, such as the Cisco 1841 ISR, are supported on the Cisco 1941. Additionally, modules used on the Cisco ISR1941 Dubai can easily be interchanged with other Cisco routers to provide maximum investment protection. With the help of common interface cards across a network, reduces the complexity of managing inventory requirements, implementing large network rollouts, and maintaining configurations across a variety of branch-office sizes. The Cisco 1941 Series provides the ability to host Cisco, 3rd party, and custom applications on Cisco Services Ready Engine (SRE) module that seamlessly integrates into the router. The module has its own processor, network interface, and memory that operate independently of the host router resources, helping to ensure maximum concurrent routing and application performance while reducing physical space requirements, lowering power consumption, and consolidating management.
- The Cisco ISR1941 Dubai Series offer increased levels of services integration with data, security, wireless and mobility services enabling greater efficiencies cost savings.
Services on Demand-
- A single Cisco IOS® Software Universal image is installed on each ISR G2. The Universal image contains all of the Cisco IOS technology sets which can be activated with a software license. This allows your business to quickly deploy advanced features without downloading a new IOS image. Additionally, larger default memory is included to support the new capabilities.
- The Cisco Services Ready Engine (SRE) enables a new operational model which allows you to reduce capital expenditures (CapEx) and deploy a variety of application services as needed on a single integrated compute services module.
High Performance with Integrated Services-
- The Cisco ISR1941 Dubai Series enables deployment in high speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 25 Mbps.
- Multi-Gigabit Fabric enables high bandwidth module to module communication without compromising routing performance
- Designed to address customer business requirements, Cisco ISR1941 Dubai Series with the modular architecture, offers performance range of modular interfaces and services as your network needs grow.
- Modular interfaces offer increased bandwidth, a diversity of connection options, and network resiliency.
The Cisco ISR1941 Dubai Series architecture provides energy savings features that include the following :
- The Cisco 1900 Series offers intelligent power management and allows the customer to control power to the modules based on the time of day. Cisco EnergyWise technology will be supported in the future.
- Services integration and modularity on a single platform performing multiple functions, optimizes raw materials consumption and energy usage.
- Platform flexibility and ongoing development of both hardware and software capabilities lead to a longer product lifecycle, lowering all aspects of the total cost of ownership, including materials and energy use.
- High efficiency power supplies are provided with each platform.
The Cisco ISR1941 Dubai Series maximizes investment protection by supporting :
- Reuse of a broad array of existing modules supported on the original Integrated Services Routers provides a lower cost of ownership
- Rich set of Cisco IOS Software features carried forward from the original Integrated Services Routers and delivered in the universal image.
- Flexibility to grow as your business needs evolve
|Acceleration||Embedded hardware-based crypto acceleration (IPSec) : Yes|