Cisco CBS110-8PPD Unmanaged Switch Dubai
Build a fast, resilient network with the Cisco CBS110-8PPD Dubai Unmanaged Switch. This affordable, plug-and-play, entry-level switch provides Gigabit Ethernet switching with features such as Power over Ethernet (PoE), energy efficiency, and traffic prioritization for seamless digital transformation.
Cisco CBS110-8PPD Dubai switch offers 8 standard Gigabit Ethernet ports designed for traditional networking capabilities. Each port operates on Gigabit Ethernet and 10/100/1000Base-T technologies accompanied by layer 2 support, ensuring your devices properly send and receive information quickly and accurately. You can easily set your switch up with plug-and-play design, getting your business connected without the need for additional hardware or software. The included mounting brackets allow you to secure this switch in networking racks and cabinets.
- Simple : Cisco CBS110-8PPD Dubai Series switches work right out of the box, with plug-and-play capability without software installation and configuration. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco Business 110 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network.
- Flexible deployment : Designed for small office spaces, Cisco CBS110-8PPD Dubai Series switches are available in 5-, 8-, 16-, and 24-ports configurations, providing ultimate flexibility for diverse use cases and deployment scenarios. The Cisco Business 110 Series switches are also available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room. All switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively in any workspace.
- High performance : Cisco CBS110-8PPD switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications, including bandwidth-intensive cloud applications and video services, and to avoid slow and sluggish networks. They support Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
- Reduced energy costs : Cisco Business 110 Series switches are designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) : Cisco CBS110-8PPD Dubai Series switches are available with PoE ports. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other IoT solutions by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly and at a lower cost.