Cisco Catalyst9500-12Q Network Switch Dubai
Cisco Catalyst9500-12Q Dubai is a modern Ethernet switch that supports full serviceability and programmability. It is based on an x86 CPU and is Cisco’s lead purpose-built fixed core and aggregation enterprise switching platform, built for security, IoT, and cloud. The C9500-12Q comes with a 4-core x86, 2.4-GHz CPU, 16-GB DDR4 memory, and 16-GB internal storage.
The Cisco Catalyst9500-12Q Dubai is the industry’s first purpose-built 40 Gigabit Ethernet line of switches targeted for the enterprise campus. These switches deliver unmatched table scale (MAC/route/ACL) and buffering for enterprise applications. The Catalyst 9500 Series includes nonblocking 40G Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) and 10G Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) switches with granular port densities that fit diverse campus needs. The switches support advanced routing and infrastructure services (such as Multiprotocol Label Switching [MPLS] Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs, Multicast VPN [MVPN], and Network Address Translation [NAT]); software-defined access border capabilities (such as a host tracking database, cross-domain connectivity, and VPN Routing and Forwarding [VRF]-aware Locator/ID Separation Protocol [LISP]); and network system virtualization with Cisco StackWise® virtual technology that are critical for their placement in the campus core. The platform also supports all the foundational high-availability capabilities such as patching, Graceful Insertion and Removal (GIR), Cisco Nonstop Forwarding with Stateful Switchover (NSF/SSO), redundant platinum-rated power supplies, and fans.
- Up to 12.0 Tbps switching capacity with 8 Bpps forwarding rate
- 80MB of dedicated low-latency buffer, with up to 8GB of HBM buffer
- Up to 28 nonblocking 40/100 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP28 ports
- Up to 8 nonblocking 40/100/200/400 Gigabit Ethernet QSFPDD ports
- Intel® 2.43-GHz x86 CPU with 8 cores and 32-GB of DDR4 memory
- Up to 960 GB of SSD local storage for container-based application hosting (2x 10G KR ports)
- Flexible routing (IPv4, IPv6, and multicast) tables, Layer 2 tables, ACL tables, and QoS tables.
- ASIC tables for switching scale up to 256K MAC addresses and routing scale up to 2M routes.
- Dual-stack IPv4/IPv6 and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations, for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration
- Hardware support for Application Hosting1 (e.g. with Cisco ThousandEyes Enterprise Agent).
- Hardware support for Precision Time Protocol (PTP, IEEE 1588v2)1with accurate clock synchronization and sub- microsecond accuracy, suitable for distribution and synchronization of time and frequency.
- Hardware support for line-rate 256-bit 802.1ae MACsec and WAN-MACsec1 data encryption.
- Platinum-rated (90% efficient) 1500 Watt AC and/or DC power supplies.
- Field-replaceable fan-tray units, with an added flexibility to choose the direction of airflow.
|Product Name||Catalyst 9500 12 Port 40G Switch Advantage|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C9500-12Q-A|
|Product Type||Layer 3 Switch|
|Ethernet Technology||40 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||12|
|Product Family||Catalyst 9500|
|Media Type Supported||Optical Fiber|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|Expansion Slot Type||QSFPSFP+|
|Power Source||Power Supply|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Port / Expansion Slot Details||12 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|