Cisco Catalyst2960-24PCL Network Switch Dubai
The Cisco Catalyst2960-24PCL Dubai is one of the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series switches. This series support voice, video, data, and highly secure access. They also deliver scalable management as your business needs change. The Common Features are included: Enhanced security including Cisco TrustSec for providing authentication, access control, and security policy administration, Multiple Fast or Gigabit Ethernet performance options, Cisco EnergyWise for power management, Scalable network management.
- Both 24 and 48 port POE is available using 802.3af class 3 with 370 Watt power capacity.
- Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility, allowing use of either a copper or a fiber uplink. A dual-purpose uplink port has one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and one Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)-based Gigabit Ethernet port, with one port active at a time
- Scalable and secure ease of use functionality such as auto configuration with Auto Smart Ports and easy installation with Auto Install to lower total cost of ownership.
- The Catalyst2960-24PCL Dubai supports enhanced troubleshooting for problem solving including link connectivity and cable diagnostics
- Cisco Catalyst2960-24PCL Dubai is integrated with QoS for traffic classification and shaping to prioritize various applications including voice, video, and multicast applications.
- Single IP address, syslog, and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) management for a stack of up to 16 switches
- Baseline Network Admission Control based on users, ports, and MAC addresses • Limited lifetime hardware warranty
- Cisco Catalyst2960-24PCL Dubai offers Software updates at no additional cost
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable – 1U|
|Feature Set||LAN Base|
|Uplink Interfaces||2 dual-purpose (10/100/1000 or SFP) ports|
|Ports||24 x Ethernet 10/100 PoE ports|
|Backplane Capacity||16 Gbps|
|Dimensions||1.73 x 17.5 x 9.3 in.|
|Package Weight||9.5 Kg|