Cisco C8300-1N1S6T Dubai
- Intel x86 CPU with 8-GB memory default (up to 32 GB memory upgrade)
- High-performance multicore processors support high-speed WAN connections.
- Dynamic core allocation architecture that can leverage data plane cores for I/O and service plane as per-user configuration.
Embedded IPsec VPN hardware acceleration-
- Up to 5 Gbps of IPSec Internet Mix (IMIX) traffic
- Increases scalability for IPSec throughput needs for medium- and large-sized branches
- SSL and crypto hardware acceleration
Integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports-
- Cisco C8300-1N1S6T Dubai provides 6 built-in Layer 3 Ethernet ports for WAN or LAN with port speeds ranging from 10Mbps, 100Mbps, 1Gbps and up to 10Gbps, depending on platform model
- All platforms have at least 2 Ethernet ports that can support Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP or SFP+) based connectivity in addition to 4 RJ-45 connections, enabling fiber or copper connectivity.
- Cisco C8300-1N1S6T Dubai has 8G default DRAM and can be upgraded to 16G and 32G for higher scale and performance.
- The Cisco C8300-1N1S6T ships with default 16G M.2 USB for SD-WAN logging and additional storage on the platform. It can be upgraded to 32G M.2 USB and 600G M.2 Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe).
Cisco C8300-1N1S6T-Technical Details
|C8300 1RU w/ 1G WAN (1 SM slot and 1 NIM slot, and 6 x 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports)
|Intel x86 CPU with 8 GB memory default
|Embedded IPsec VPN hardware acceleration
|Up to 5 Gbps of IPSec Internet Mix (IMIX) traffic
|SD-WAN overlay tunnels scale
|Integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Flash memory support
|With default 16G M.2 USB for SD-WAN logging and additional storage on the platform and can be upgraded to 32G M.2 USB and 600G M.2 NVMe Storage