Cisco ASA5515X Firewall Dubai
The Cisco ASA5515X Dubai supports Active/Active and Acitve/standby failover to enable the firewall redundancy. It delivers up to 1.2 Gbps stateful inspection throughput, 250 IPsec VPN peers, 250,000 concurrent connections and 1 expansion slot, which makes it ideally suited for the small, mid-size enterprises or branch offices.
The Cisco ASA5515X Dubai midrange security appliances use the Cisco SecureX framework for a context-aware, network-centric approach to security that enables consistent security enforcement throughout the organization. They are built on the same proven security platform as the rest of the ASA family of security appliances, and have been designed to deliver superior performance for exceptional operational efficiency. In addition to comprehensive antimalware capabilities, the ASA5515X optionally provide additional broad and deep network security through an array of integrated cloud- and software-based security services, including Cisco ScanSafe Cloud Web Security and the only context-aware IPS – with no need for additional hardware modules.
With up to 1.2 Gbps of firewall throughput, 250,000 concurrent firewall connections, 15,000 connections per second, and 6 integrated 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet interfaces, the ASA5515X Dubai are excellent choices for businesses requiring a high-performance, cost-effective, extensible security solution that can grow with their changing needs.
- 4X increase in firewall throughput protects users as their current and future data consumption demands increase.
- Additional security services can be enabled quickly and easily, without requiring additional hardware.
- Dedicated IPS hardware accelerates responses against security threats.
- Cisco ASA5515X Dubai is integrated with multicore enterprise-class CPUs which deliver more powerful, efficient performance.
- Additional copper and SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports provide greater flexibility during network configuration.
|Interfaces||6 copper GE ports, 1 copper GE management port|
|Stateful inspection throughput (multiprotocol)||600 Mbps|
|Maximum 3DES/AES VPN throughput||250 Mbps|
|IPsec site-to-site VPN peers||250|
|Virtual interfaces (VLANs)||100|
|Height (rack units)||1 RU|
|Dimensions (D x H x W)||4.24 x 42.9 x 39.5 cm|
|Package Weight||13.1 Kg|