Avaya XT4300 Room System Dubai
Avaya XT4300 Dubai is a cost-effective conferencing solution that has been designed to offer outstanding price-performance ratio in small and medium-sized conference rooms which do not require all the features offered in Scopia advanced room system solutions. Avaya XT4300 Dubai is equipped with dual HD 1080p/60fps live video and content, dual display support, HD audio, H.264 High Profile and Scalable Video Coding (SVC), along with a wide-angle PTZ camera and optional embedded multi-party conferencing, therefore allowing for cost effective collaboration in Full HD with up to four remote stations at once.
The Avaya XT4300 Dubai Room System offers outstanding value and cost-effective full HD video collaboration specifically designed for the needs of small and mid-size conference rooms as well as users that don’t require all the features offered in Scopia advanced room system solutions. The Avaya XT4300 Dubai is incredibly powerful and includes many features often found with costly upgrades in other vendor offerings. The Avaya XT4300 Room System is well equipped and includes dual HD 1080p/60fps live video and content, HD audio, H.264 High Profile and Scalable Video Coding (SVC), along with a wide-angle PTZ camera. A range of affordable options is available including an embedded four participant MCU delivering continuous presence multi-party conferencing, Scopia Desktop and Mobile collaboration, dual display support, and control via an Apple iPad device for enhanced meeting management. The Avaya XT4300 Room System is a natural fit for today’s businesses with a user interface built for simplicity and a modern design to complement any conference room.
• Efficient Full HD Performance – The Avaya XT4300 Dubai Room System delivers efficient full HD performance featuring H.264 High Profile for bandwidth efficiency and H.264 SVC for high quality images, even in unpredictable network environments. The XT4300 also offers dual 1080p 60fps live HD video and HD content, HD audio and optional Apple iPad Multi-Touch control.
• Outstanding Value – The XT4300 Room System offers outstanding value including a comprehensive set of features that can be costly upgrades in other vendor offerings. Dual 1080p 60fps full HD video, dual display support, H.264 High Profile, H.264 SVC, and a wide angle PTZ camera are all included for cost-effective video communications deployment. A range of affordable options to enhance the system is also available.
• Intuitive and Easy-to-Use– The Avaya XT4300 Dubai has been designed with the end user in mind. It delivers instant, intuitive and effective meeting control with little or no training required. With Microsoft Exchange calendar support, users can join meetings directly from the integrated system calendar. The advanced on-screen participants list gives leaders full meeting moderation. And to further extend its user functionality, the system is available with optional control via an Apple iPad device.
• Embedded Multi-party Conferencing – The Avaya XT4300 Dubai Room System offers optional embedded multi-party conferencing with support for up to four participants. This dedicated multipoint collaboration capability is always at the ready for impromptu group meetings in today’s fast-paced business environment.
• All-in-one Solution – The Avaya XT4300 Room System is also offered as a unique all-in-one video conferencing solution combining its room system capabilities with embedded four-way multi-party conferencing, Scopia Desktop and Mobile for remote participants and bring your own device (BYOD) initiatives, along with firewall traversal into an easily deployed all-in-one video conferencing and collaboration solution.
Avaya XT4300 – Technical Specifications
-IP: H.323, SIP (RFC 3261)
-ISDN1 Supported through Scopia Gateway
-Bit rate: H.323, SIP: up to 4/121Mbps
-H.320: up to 2 Mbps
-MCU compatibility: H.243, H.231
-2 simultaneous 1080p 60fps channels: camera + content
-H.263, H.263+, H.263++, H.264, H.264 High Profile, H.264 SVC
-Dual: H.239 (H.323); BFCP (SIP)
-Recording on USB key / disk (with dual display systems, both displays show the same images while recording)
-USB disk formats: FAT32, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4
-Recording formats: MP4 file
-Acoustic echo cancellation
-Adaptive post filtering
-Audio error concealment
-Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
-Automatic noise suppression