Avaya J159 IP Phone Dubai
Avaya J159 Dubai IP Phone enhances your business IP network for smooth communication from your headquarters, home offices, to remote locations. It is widely compatible with various leading applications including Avaya Cloud Office, Avaya Aura, and Avaya IP Office™ platforms. The Avaya J159 IP Phone is made to accommodate any changes in your business needs.
The Avaya J159 Dubai IP Phone is specially designed to meet the needs of users who wish to own a small and compact form factor on their working desk. It is packed with many rich features that offer a maximum communication experience to its users. The cost-effective IP Phone is equipped with a primary and secondary colour display, 4 feature keys on the main screen, 4 softkeys, plus 6 feature keys on the integrated expansion module, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, and headset support.
- HD Audio Quality
- The Avaya J159 Dubai delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the headset and handsfree.
- Rich Functionality
- Simplifies call control on the display using four context-sensitive softkeys for everyday functions such as New Call, End Call, and Redial. The Avaya J159 IP Phone supports 2 Feature keys as line keys and 2 Feature additional Feature keys on the main screen. Additional hard keys provide quick access to often-used functions such as transfer, conference, hold/resume, contacts voicemail and recent history.
- EHS capable headset interface.
- Avaya J159 Dubai IP Phone can be connected to compatible headsets , thanks to its built-in EHS support. This enables you to enjoy maximum mobility since you can work on other tasks without having to hang up on a phone call. The IP Phone improves and makes efficient network installation through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Built-In Volume Boost
- The handset has a built-in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Maximum Reliability
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
Avaya IP Phone J159 Specifications.
- 2 Colour Displays
- Primary: 2.8”x 2.1 inches (7.0 cm x 5.3 cm) — Colour, 320 x 240 pixel Diagonal width: 3.5 inches (8.8 cm)
- Secondary: 2.3” Color, 160 x 240 pixel 10 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute, redial,
transfer, conference, hold
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- Mute indicator with mute alerting
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic and alternate ringtones
- Dual-position stand, optional wall mount stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000)
- line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- PoE Class 1, 802.3az, optional 5v AC-DC
- SIP support
- Standards-based codec support: G.722, Opus.
- Zero-touch deployment via Device Enrollment Services Support
- Supports the following languages: Dutch, English (UK & US), French (Canada), French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Traditional Chinese
- Software compatibility
- RingCentral Office
- Avaya Cloud Office