APC SRT5000 RM XLI Smart UPS Dubai
The APC SRT5000 RM XLI Dubai is ideal for critical Smart-UPS applications. It features a predictable and consistent runtime performance and is capable of graceful unattended shutdown of servers and workstations. Enjoy peace of mind with 2-year battery warranty.
Smart-UPS On-Line provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2U to 12U. Recent family extensions at 15 and 20kVA enable support of power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included PowerChute management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5kVA and above include an integrated Network Management Card for remote management (optional on models below 5 kVA). The entire Smart-UPS On-Line family provides value to customers with demanding power environments, including very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
- Advanced battery management included
Embedded monitoring at the cell, module, and cabinet level provides a clear picture of battery runtime and health, with the added benefits of predictable, consistent runtime performance, and stable cell health.
- Multiple battery pack configuration
- Connect up to 10 battery packs for extended runtime applications.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Scalable runtime
- Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic internal bypass
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
- Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
Output Voltage Note
Output Voltage Distortion
Output Frequency (sync to mains)
Other Output Voltages
Load Crest Factor
Input voltage range for main operations
Other Input Voltages
Batteries & Runtime
Included Battery Modules
Typical recharge time
Nominal Battery Voltage
Expected Battery Life (years)
Battery Charge Power (Watts)
Extendable Run Time
Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity
Communications & Management
Emergency Power Off (EPO)
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating
Operating Relative Humidity
Storage Relative Humidity
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
Online thermal dissipation