APC Smart-UPS RT 20KVA Dubai
APC Smart-UPS RT 20KVA Dubai provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Smart-UPS RT 15kVA Rack Mountable UPS has the ability to be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands of business-critical systems.
APC Smart-UPS RT 20KVA Dubai provides battery back up to the load through the use of internal batteries. However, an unlimited number of external battery packs can be added to meet desired levels of runtime. All Smart-UPS RTs and battery packs ship in tower configuration, while easily converting to the 19″ rack-mount mode with the addition of an APC Rail Kit.
- Dual mains input
Increases availability by allowing the APC Smart-UPS RT 20KVA Dubai # to be connected to two separate power sources.
- LCD display
Provides schematic overview of critical data for guided operation and troubleshooting on colour LCD touch-screen.
- Manageable external batteries
Reduces preventative maintenance service needs by monitoring the health and status of the external batteries and their expected runtime.
- Rack/Tower convertible
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Removable input/output wiring tray
Allows quick and easy installation and maintenance of the UPS.
- Single or three-phase input wireable
Provides flexibility for the APC Smart-UPS RT 20KVA Dubai to be installed using either single or three-phase input wiring.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic internal bypass
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Scalable runtime
- Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Rack/Tower convertible
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management .
- Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available .
- Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility.
- Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. APC Smart-UPS RT 20KVA Dubai comes with an included Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
- APC Smart-UPS RT 20KVA Dubai provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Serial connectivity
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
- Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Network manageable
- Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
- LED status indicators
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- User-replaceable batteries
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predictive failure notification.
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Audible alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notification
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Safety-agency approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Cold-start capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Generator compatible
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Frequency and voltage regulation
- Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correction
- Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
|Output Power Capacity||16k Watts / 20k VA|
|Max Configurable Power||16k Watts / 20k VA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||120V, 208V|
|Output Voltage Note||Configurable for 208 or 240 nominal output voltage|
|Efficiency at Full Load||94%|
|Efficiency at Half Load||94%|
|Output Voltage Distortion||Less than 5%|
|Output Frequency (sync to mains)||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1|
|Crest Factor||3 : 1|
|Waveform Type||Sine wave|
|Output Connections||(1) Hard Wire 3-wire (2PH + G)
(4) NEMA L6-20R(2) NEMA L6-30R
|Bypass||Built-in Static Bypass, Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual), Optional External Bypass|
|Nominal Input Voltage||208V|
|Input Frequency||40 – 70 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Input Connections||Hard Wire 3-wire (2PH + G)|
|Input voltage range for main operations||160 – 280V|
|Other Input Voltages||240|
|Maximum Input Current||114A|
|Input Breaker Capacity||125A|
|Input Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 5% for full load|
|Batteries & Runtime|
|Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof|
|Included Battery Modules||4|
|Typical recharge time||2.50 hour (s)|
|Replacement battery cartridge||RBC44|
|Nominal Battery Voltage||+/-192 V (split battery referenced to neutral)|
|Discharge Battery Voltage||+/-154 V|
|Efficiency in Battery Operation||93%|
|Typical Backup Time at Half Load||15.3 minutes (8000 Watts)|
|Typical Backup Time at Full Load||4.9 minutes (16000 Watts)|
|Runtime Chart||Smart-UPS On-Line|
|Extended Run Options||APC Smart-UPS RT 20kVA RM 208V|
|Communications & Management|
|Interface Port(s)||DB-9 RS-232, RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, Smart-Slot|
|Pre-Installed SmartSlot™ Cards||AP9631|
|Control panel||Multi-function LCD status and control console|
|Audible Alarm||Audible and visible alarms : configurable delays|
|Emergency Power Off (EPO)||Yes|
|Surge Protection and Filtering|
|Filtering||Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449|
|Maximum Height||20.98 inches (533 mm)|
|Maximum Width||17.00 inches (432 mm)|
|Maximum Depth||30.43 inches (773 mm)|
|Net Weight||545.00 lbs. (247.73 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||691.00 lbs. (314.09 kg)|
|Shipping Height||38.98 inches (990 mm)|
|Shipping Width||24.02 inches (610 mm)|
|Shipping Depth||39.49 inches (1003 mm)|
|Units per Pallet||1.00|
|Operating Environment||32 – 104°F (0 – 40°C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 – 95%|
|Operating Elevation||0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)|
|Storage Temperature||5 – 113°F (-15 – 45°C)|
|Storage Relative Humidity||0 – 95%|
|Storage Elevation||0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)|
|Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit||59.00 dBA|
|Online Thermal Dissipation||4320.00 BTU/hr|
|Regulatory Approvals||UL 1778|
|Standard Warranty||2 years repair or replace|