APC BV650I MSX UPS Dubai
The APC BV650I MSX Dubai is a legendary Smart-UPS and is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage and networks. It has the capability to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power. APC BV650I MSX Dubai features a slim, modern design which can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
- Battery backup and surge protection: APC BV650I MSX Dubai is equipped with outlets which provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
- Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- LED Indicators: APC BV650I MSX Dubai is integrated with convenient LED indicators which provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Sleek design: APC BV650I MSX Dubai features a slim, modern design which can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Advanced Safety Features: Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
Output Frequency (not synced)
Input voltage range for main operations
Number of Power Cords
Batteries & Runtime
Typical recharge time
Expected Battery Life (years)
Communications & Management
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating
Operating Relative Humidity
Storage Relative Humidity
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
Sustainable Offer Status